Are you a customer-centric individual with the ability to deal with a range of credit terms?
Are you looking for a fresh challenge managing customer's credit accounts?
Unsworth is one of the most forward-thinking logistics companies offering genuine opportunities for progression and continuous investment in staff development, technology and business expansion. We're an internationally recognised, multi-award winning logistics company combining the best-in-class technology and people to drive independent freight management and supply chain solutions that simplify international trade and continue to add value to our clients.
We're looking for a reliable individual with strong attention to detail who will supporting the Accounts teams and Management Accounts.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Experience & qualities required:
This is a permanent role. It will be based at our Leytonstone office in London with the option for flexible hours or working from home days.
What you can expect from us:
Work for the industry's Employer of the Year! Our employees are the heart of our business and we have a range of benefits to reflect our commitment to our employees, including:
• 28 days paid holiday entitlement in year one, including bank holidays
• Accrue annual leave days for each year completed with us
• Competitive remuneration package
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted gym memberships
• Award-winning learning and development program
• Generous pension scheme
• Weekly yoga sessions (virtual sessions through lockdown)
• Staff loyalty schemes
• Access to Simply Health - providing optical and dental care
• Mental wellbeing checkups
• Mentoring scheme
• Fun and collaborative events hosted by our social committee
• An internationally diverse, social and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy
• Innovative and agile working environment where opinions and fresh ideas are valued and encouraged
• Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days.
If this sounds like the next step in developing your career then lose no time and apply online today.
If you do not hear anything from us within 10 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.