Inside Sales Coordinator
Are you a driven people-person who can build strong relationships with clients?
Can you support the field sales team in qualifying prospects and understand clients’ needs to maximise sales opportunities?
Unsworth is one of the most forward-thinking logistics companies offering genuine opportunities for progression and continuous investment in staff development, technology and business expansion. We're an internationally recognised, multi-award winning logistics company combining the best-in-class technology and people to drive independent freight management and supply chain solutions that simplify international trade and continue to add value to our clients.
We're looking for an expert in customer experience, who will be responsible for handling the day to day import and export airfreight operations for one of our largest clients.
The inside sales coordinator will be responsible for the pricing and selling of our import sea and air solutions to worldwide clientele as well as providing high level of customer service to existing clients. Your main duties include:
- Pricing all LCL and FCL enquiries; following up all quotes as per company KPI’s in order to secure new business
- Effectively following up incoming sales leads with the objective of securing the business
- Dealing with customers enquiries and delivering best in class customer service
- Pursuing new opportunities via cold calling and calling existing customers
- Selling leading-edge visibility and data transparency information management systems that will add value to the clients
- Building strong relationships with clients in order to understand clients’ needs and maximizing sales opportunities
- Supporting the field sales team in qualifying prospects and booking new business appointments. Opportunities to join client visit too
- Maintaining the CRM system updated and reporting on sales activities
- Contributing to the implementation of sales strategies and working to weekly and monthly KPI’s
- Maintaining the revenue and gross profit of each account ensuring they remain profitable, proactively exhausting all additional revenue streams opportunities
- Creating client SOP’s and effectively liaising with the operation team to ensure successful on boarding of new clients
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by your customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Supporting the marketing message campaigns in order to generate new LCL business enquiries
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years working within an internal sales role within the freight forwarding industry is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with outstanding customer service skills
- Enthusiastic individual with excellent telephone manner and ability to build relationship with clients
- Ability to prioritise, and organise work in order to achieve deadlines and targets
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a can-do attitude
- Strong systems and CRM skills, ideally Cargowise
This is a permanent role. It will be based at our Leytonstone office in London with the opportunity for flexibility with our hybrid working model.
What you can expect from us:
Work for the industry's Employer of the Year! Our employees are the heart of our business and we have a range of benefits to reflect our commitment to our employees, including:
- 28 days paid holiday entitlement in year one, including bank holidays
- Accrue annual leave days for each year completed with us
- Competitive remuneration package
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Award-winning learning and development program
- Generous pension scheme
- Weekly yoga sessions
- Staff loyalty schemes
- Access to Simply Health - providing optical and dental care
- Mentoring scheme
- Fun and collaborative events hosted by our social committee
- An internationally diverse, social and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy
- Innovative and agile working environment where opinions and fresh ideas are valued and encouraged
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home policies
If this sounds like the next step in developing your career then lose no time and apply online today.
If you do not hear anything from us within 10 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.