Virtual and in-person events are set to become our number one driver of marketing influenced revenue. We are looking for an exceptional Marketing & Events Coordinator to join our team and help us achieve our 2023 growth plan and beyond. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well-established, multi award-winning Logistics organisation with a forward-thinking and dynamic approach.
We combine the best-in class technology and people to be a leading independent freight management and supply chain solutions provider, simplifying international trade and adding value to our clients.
About the Role:
The Marketing & Events Coordinator will be responsible for planning, organising, and executing live customer events, creating memorable experiences for our current and future customers, both digitally and in-person. You’ll create content, build, and scale our global webinar program as well as work cross functionally to ensure we deliver a great customer experience.
- End-to-end delivery and coordination of events in a timely manner (webinars, conferences, exhibition, trade show etc)
- Create and manage schedules as well as communicate this with the relevant teams
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure seamless execution of events and provide first in class customer journey and continued customer acquisition
- Execute engaging marketing email campaigns to achieve high level of registrations
- Promote event on social media by creating and posting engaging content
- Track attendance at events and make adjustments as needed
- Preparation and distribution of marketing material (e.g. leaflet, brochure…) to all events.
- Writing copy for webinars, event presentation, email marketing campaign, and designing social media
- Responsible for technical set up and build of virtual event
- Manage and oversee on the day of the event, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, etc
- Provide administration support to managers including event administration, reporting, and general administration
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in organising in person or virtual events for B2B market is essential
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- High attention to detail, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Self-starter with high level of initiative
- Proficiency in digital event promotion tools such as social media channels
- Good understanding of basic technology. Knowledge of GotoWebinar is an advantage
- Degree in marketing, event management, communications, or a related field and/or certification will be an advantage
- Position requires some travel to events in the UK, France, and Ireland
What is on Offer:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Hybrid working, allowing you to have a good work/life balance.
- Award Winning staff development program offering genuine career development opportunities.
- Innovative and agile working environment where opinions and fresh ideas are valued and encouraged.
- Staff Loyalty schemes:
- Health Care Plan
- Enhanced holiday scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly yoga
- Going the extra mile award
- Gym Discounts
- Experience days discounts
- Loyalty rewards
- Work within an internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team with a sharp vision and strategy.
If this sounds like the next step in developing your career, then lose no time and apply online today.