You'll be responsible for building and executing Unsworth's marketing strategy - Working with stakeholders within the business to create short- and long-term marketing goals.
Virtual and in-person events are set to become our number one driver of marketing influenced revenue and we need a a great events architect to lead our global events campaign next year.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for hosting and co-ordinating live customer marketing events, creating memorable experiences for our current and future customers, both digitally and in-person. You’ll create content, experiment, build and scale our global webinar program as well as work cross functionally to ensure we deliver a great customer experience.
This includes focus across various business divisions including European Customs Brokerage, Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain. This an agile and challenging role with varied responsibilities, supporting many stakeholders throughout the business.
• Hosting and co-ordinating live customer marketing events, creating memorable experiences for our current and future customers, both digitally and in-person
• Maintain the company websites and ensure content is up-to-date
• Develop engaging email campaigns for the purposes of lead generation and engagement to support the sales pipeline.
• Management of Unsworth’s social media, planning cross-platform posts using Buffer for at least three times a week.
• Work closely with Sales and Key Account Management to ensure clean handovers and effective lead/customer management
• Create engaging marketing materials for use online and offline, including visuals, videos and copywriting
• Maintain several paid search plans using Google Ads. You’ll review performance of these campaigns monthly, and work with business stakeholders to optimise and track ROI.
• Manage internal company communications, sharing relevant content and updates with the wider Unsworth team.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B product market, preferably within Ecommerce or Freight environment.
• Strong written & oral ‘storytelling’ skills – you have the ability to develop compelling and memorable product narratives and have experience coaching others to do the same.
• Effective collaboration in cross-functional teams (business development, product management, operations, etc.), with the ability to translate between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Balance attention to detail with swift execution: You know how to do things quickly – and do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.
• Degree in marketing, communications, or a related field and/or certification
• Experience marketing to the e-commerce and/or freight industries is a plus.
Unsworth are an internationally recognised, multi award-winning Logistics Company. We combine the best-in class technology and people to be a leading independent freight management and supply chain solutions provider, simplifying international trade and adding value to our clients.
• Work for the industry’s Employer of the Year!
• Competitive remuneration package
• Innovative and agile working environment where opinions and fresh ideas are valued and encouraged
• Award Winning staff development program offering genuine career development opportunities
• Staff Loyalty schemes, Health Care Plan, Enhanced holiday scheme, cycle to work, weekly yoga, mentoring scheme
• You’ll work with an internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
• Flexibility to work from home if required