Register for our Port of Calais Tour: BCP Visit
Unsworth have arranged a guided tour in Calais Port with the French regional government, the CEO of Port of Calais and SIVEP to host a 2-day event, showing British Exporters around the port.
Gain first-hand insight into the vital import process at the French border and ask over 100 questions directly to French Customs and SIVEP authorities.
This event is supported by the Food and Drink Federation UK, the French regional government, Port of Calais, SIVEP and other regional authorities, with a focus on:
● Full UK Export and French Import process plus Q&A with local authorities
● Introduction to Short Strait User Forum, the mission, and how to join
Here is a provisional itinerary for the event:
● Leave from Ashford International Railway Station (Kent) by coach at midday*
● Dinner at a local gastronomy restaurant with other UK shippers
● Overnight stay in Calais: we have negotiated rates of €76 per room for single occupancy, including breakfast
● Tour of the new Port of Calais and stop at SIVEP premises
● Presentations from Experts, French Authorities and SIVEP representatives
● Live Q&A session
● Return to Ashford International station from 18:00 Hrs by coach*
If this is of interest to you or your colleagues, please complete and submit the registration form by the 1st of November 2022.
*Attendance cost is £195 for full event participation, networking dinner and return coach to Ashford International.
**Hotel in Calais and travel to/from Ashford cost to be covered by the attendees.